Worship service, in person and via you tube begins at 10:30 am (see details below). Please join us at church or via our YouTube channel by clicking here:
and then click on LIVE - remember service does not begin until 10:30 am
(note: if you are unable to join us on Sunday morning simply click on Sermons/Services
tab above to find videos of services you may have missed)
Our "in person" worship services are at 10:30 am each Sunday morning. We ask that you observe the following guidelines:
GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW UPON RETURNING TO CHURCH
- Everyone entering the church (narthex) SHOULD wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will have some to give out. Also, you must sanitize your hands. An usher will have some sanitizer. Doors will be open or opened for you by an usher.
- No hugging, shaking hands, etc., in the Narthex. Social distancing must be adhered to. There will be no fellowship time before or after the service.
- Enter the sanctuary. Seating locations will be designated. Choose a location. You may not be able to sit where you normally sit.
- Pew #1 – Left side – A couple will sit toward the center aisle and two by the window making a total of four people on the pew. The second pew will be empty. Seating in the third and alternate pews.
- Alternate vacant pews on both sides from the front to the back. A vacant pew must be left between pews that are used for seating.
- Hymnals, bulletins or News & Notes will not be necessary. The service will be on the screen in the left front. Should you desire, bulletins will be placed on a chair upon entering the sanctuary. Pick up one for use in the service. The offering plate will be set out in the narthex to collect offerings.
- Upon leaving at the conclusion of the service, Pastor Schultz will NOT be at the door for greeting so you are to leave the sanctuary and depart to the parking lot. Conversations with someone should be done outside in the parking lot.
- There will be no fellowship time after the service.
- I don’t know what our seating capacity is, but the rule is 50% of our seating capacity is all that needs to be in the sanctuary at one time.
- If you do not feel well or you are uneasy being out among people, please remain at home and join us on YouTube. The services will continue to be streamed as they have been over the past few months and will continue.