What to Expect
- What's a service like? Our service is described as traditional.
- What about my kids? We offer Sunday School for kids at 9:15 to 10 am. A nursery attendant is available upon request.
- Can I take communion? Out of Biblical love and concern we request that you are a baptized Christian; have examined yourself and recognize your sin and need of God's grace through this special means; profess the real presence of Christ's body in the bread and His blood in the wine; have faith in the Savior's words, "given and shed for you, for the forgiveness of sin."; and recognize that participation at our table indicates agreement with our understanding of Communion.
- How can I get connected? The best way would be for you to sign our visitors' book when you enter the building and also the attendance sheet located in each pew so that we will have your contact information. Another great way is to head into Founders' Hall after service for a cup of coffee and snack and a time of fellowship with our members and other visitors.
- What's the music like? Most of our music is taken directly from the Lutheran Hymnal which includes quite a number of good ol' hymns like Beautiful Savior with a mix of some contemporary songs played on piano and guitar.
- Where do I park? We have plenty of parking which encircles the church with entry doors on all sides.