- Upon entering the church building, masks are recommended but not required. If you do not have one, we have disposables available. Hand sanitizer is also provided as you enter the first room beyond the exterior double doors or Narthex.
- Please sit in the areas marked with white paper at the end of or in the middle of the pew. The checkerboard seating arrangement makes social distancing possible.
- You are requested to complete the form found in the red Attendance folder located at the center aisle end of the pew. Please pass the folder to others in your row and return it when complete.
- Several alternatives are available to guide you through worship. Our bulletins are intended for this purpose and are offered by the ushers. A large screen television is available in the left front of the sanctuary. Bibles and hymnals are available in the pew.
- The offering will be collected by the ushers using offering plates passed in the pews at the appointed time during the service.
- Pastor Mike will be in the Narthex before the service and following worship to greet those who wish to do so.
- The first and third Sunday’s are normally reserved for communion. Following worship on the second, fourth and possibly the fifth Sunday, we will have a period of fellowship for those who wish to participate in the Founder’s Hall located immediately behind the sanctuary. A light refreshment will be served. While we encourage social distancing, because this is a time of fellowship, strict rules of separation may not always be followed rigidly. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- If you feel uncomfortable coming to worship, but still desire a pastoral visit and Communion, please let Pastor Mike know and he will arrange a visit.